giuliano manometro ivory watch
Manometro with polished steel case and ivory dial
For years Giuliano Mazzuoli had a dream of creating a watch with an innovative design, different than any other watch available on the market. The inspiration for his watch came one day when he looked at a pressure gauge. It was in this object that he found his Manometro (it means “pressure gauge” in Italian) watch.
- Movement: Swiss Made mechanical movement with automatic winding, ETA 2824/2. Incabloc shock protection; Côtes de Genève decoration; 25 jewel movement at 28,800 beats per hour. Central rotor; Bi-directional automatic winding; 40-hour power reserve
- Dial: Ivory, black, blue or green colored dial
- Crown: A stainless steel, large dimension screw-in crown with 12 grooves is positioned at 2 o’clock and the Mazzuoli logo is engraved at the top. There is also a version available upon special request with the crown positioned at 10 o’clock for those who wear their watch on their right wrist (lefties).
- Case: 45mm diameter // Cylindrical polished or brushed stainless steel (inox AISI 316/L) case with a straight-angled base with 8 screws holding the watch back to the watch and a curved lunette.
- France: within 24hours with DHL Express
- Europe: within 48 hours with DHL Express
- Rest of the world: 3-5 days with DHL Express
- France: Free Shipping
- Free from 100 Euros
- 15 Euros up to 99,99 Euros
- Rest of the world: 20 Euros
We love our customers, if you have any questions please feel free to chat with us